Sunday, January 31, 2010

My experience with Lotusphere 2010

I know i am late posting updates on Lotusphere 2010. I would like to post my experience with Lotusphere 2010.

Thanks IBM for organizing such a wonderful event, keep continuing the same spirit. I didnt realize how fast the event end. The Opening session was awesome and so as the closing ceremony. The videos are available at Youtube.

Thanks to Mitch Cohen for introducing me to my favourite blogger. Ed Brill, Paul Mooney, Bill Buchanan, Chris Miller and many more which i never imagine, i would meet.

The not to miss events are "Meet the developer Lab", "Gurupalooza" and the "Product showcase". Also Presentation from P Mooney and Bill Buchanan you will laugh and some time hide you face on some sillly things you follow. Chirs Miller and Daniel Nashed are one of the good presenters, i really enjoyed attending their sessions.

I will never forget this wonderful experience, i had few snaps to share, but my cam ditched my. Once that got rectified i would share the snap. I will keep posting further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment